CPS is active with franchised and non-franchised dealers. The CPS non-franchised dealer program has eight program offerings, from our nonprime "Preferred" and "First-Time Buyer" programs and everything in between.
To qualify as a non-franchised dealer, you need to be in business for at least two years and possess a facility and inventory that meets CPS requirements. Additionally, non-franchised dealers need to provide:
- Three months current bank statements
- Current financial statement
- Copy of current DMV license
- Current dealership photos
- Majority owner personal guarantee of titles
- Satisfactory credit history on each owner
Highlights of the non-franchised dealer program include:
- Advance of 115%+++ to a maximum of 130%
- Up to 150,000 miles
- Reserve on our upper tier programs and flats on our lower tier programs
- Low $1,400 minimum income
- Terms to 72 months
- Low fees and APR
To get started, contact your CPS marketing representative or the CPS Marketing Department at 1-800-304-6812.